Saturday, January 23, 2010

European River Tours Is Anyone Aware Of A Company That Offers Family European River Cruises That Are For The Frugal?

Is anyone aware of a company that offers family European River Cruises that are for the frugal? - european river tours

I like the creation of a European river cruise with my husband and son at the age of 11 But I will not go on a cruise, where everything is included in the price will be set and are accompanied tours at every stop. My ideal remedy cruise offers only breakfast, and leave me a new port opens to 9 clock, and 10 pm or later for a cruise in the next port. I hate to travel, to prefer to visit a town in the mine. If visits are all optional, it would be with as well.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Visit the site directly and see the trails. I always get a taxi and go myself, what I do. I hate to travel and want to stay as long as I want when I come and see what I do not want to eat, where the group eats, as places are leased by the shipping company.

Mr. T's Pretty Cuzzin said...

http://www.easycruise.com

Post a Comment