Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Flu Vaccine And Pregnancy Swine Flu Vaccine And Pregnancy?

Swine flu vaccine and pregnancy? - flu vaccine and pregnancy

I went to the doctor today and seemed to point out that I received additional vaccinations against swine flu, but I refused because I said that was not thoroughly tested. She gave me a sheet and I noticed at the bottom, not complain that something in the situation, if something went wrong, says.

My midwife said that the vaccine against swine influenza during pregnancy safe, but how do you know whether the vaccine is just out and not all babies born to say whether there is an effect or not?

Anyway, I am 38 weeks pregnant and want to know what you think of this vaccine. I have my vaccination against the flu last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment