Friday, December 11, 2009

Completed Hours Letter How To Write A Letter To Manager To Get Hired?

How to write a letter to manager to get hired? - completed hours letter

I am currently employed by a temping agency. The situation was temporary, someone for the sole reason that I accepted the position set. I had to be completed 400 hours before I could reach. My manager has asked me about my report and if I have time. In December, before leaving the country, said it would begin recruiting years. It is now almost three months in 2007 and began this work in late October 2006. The manager came yesterday and still no word. You are now on the road and I'm not even sure that a return to do before he leaves the country again. to my e-mail and phone access, and wanted to send a letter to my concerns, but you do not know how to take into words. I say "Hire me now or else!" I have a life and must be placed not only on ice, because you are planning any future, if you see something about his future ... lol Any help is appreciated to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment